|Height (in)||5 3/4|
|Min. – max. line dia. (in)||1/8 – 1/2|
|Fastener spacing (in)||3/4|
|Max. working load (lb)||–|
|Use with||57 mm / 75 mm / 2.25″ / 3.00″ / ratchets|
#10 (5 mm) FH fasteners
– Two rows of carbon-black Delrin® ball bearings
– Swivels freely under high loads
– Cleats—see Cam-Matic® specs
– Includes stand-up springs/U-adaptor
– Stop keeps base from swiveling 360°
Use cam swivel bases when leads must rotate to face the trimmer.
Ball bearing swivel bases feature dual rows of Delrin® ball bearings that swivel freely even under high loads. Bases include stand-up springs and a U-adaptor to accept a variety of appropriate blocks.
The 144 is the standard configuration with a tall arm. It is ideal for mounting in the cockpit or for use on larger keel boats and small offshore boats that use 3.00 in (76 mm) plastic blocks.