Parts Return Policy
PARTS RETURNS POLICIES:
- Parts returns must be received within 30 days of the Invoice Date for full credit to be issued. Any orders received after 30 days of the Invoice Date will be issued a store credit only, unless arranged otherwise.
- In the event that you receive an incorrect or defective part you must notify Waterline Systems, LLC within 30 days of the Invoice Date to receive a replacement. A credit will only be issued upon return of the defective part.
- Parts shipped as “warranty replacement” orders will initially be invoiced to the customer’s account until Waterline Systems has received the defective item(s). Upon determination that warranty coverage is to be extended, Waterline Systems will credit the account. If the defective warranty part(s) are not received at Waterline Systems within 30 days, the invoicing for the replacement order will remain on the customer’s account, and it will be treated as a regular parts order.
- The customer is responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition (including original packaging) or a 15% restocking fee will be assessed.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement, credit or refund.
- Clearance/Sale & Custom Produced items are non-returnable. Please confirm fitment prior to purchase.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for processing of all returns.
PARTS RETURNS STEPS:
- Contact Waterline Systems Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). The RA# must be visible on the outside of the package and on the inside paperwork.
- Include a copy of your Invoice OR Packing Slip with the RA# on it with the returned package for prompt credit.
- Ship any qualifying return to the address below.
Waterline Systems, LLC
Attn: Returns Dept
373 Market Street
Warren, RI 02885
Call or email for a Return Authorization Number: 401-247-3000, firstname.lastname@example.org